Sunday 30 June 2013

On Frugal Queen's blog today we have been discussing where we get our clothes.  Seems I'm not the only one who likes Cotton Traders.  A blatant bit of advertising here! All though they are not particularly in the budget range they are so well made that they are worth it.  My last buy very recently is a cardigan for £31.  Not cheap but will last for years.

This is the link to the cardigan:

http://www.cottontraders.co.uk/cotton-revere-cardigan/invt/al10448

This is the image.  Sorry, lack the technical knowledge to make it any bigger!  Copy the link into your browser and you can see all the details.

Let me know what you think about Cotton Traders, and if you can recommend any other online shops I would love to know about them.  Not being slim, I love to shop online!



Click here to view larger version

No comments:

Post a Comment