Tuesday 7 May 2013

An interesting article about hypnotherapy

I've been looking around for interesting articles about hypnotherapy.  One of my colleagues has been particularly sceptical about my upcoming hypnotherapy appointment. I said that hynosis has been pretty well proven to be effective. I've put a link below to an interesting article:

http://theconversation.com/hypnotherapy-panacea-or-placebo-8674

Does anyone have any experience with hynotherapy, either for or against? I'll let everyone know how I get on.

Before my appointment, I have downloaded an mp3 to help me with my worries about a general anaesthetic. The download comes from Uncommon Knowledge:

Link to download - phobia - general anaesthesia

I have found this download effective. The reason I am also going to a hypnotherapist is to get hypnosis more tailored to my individual situation.




No comments:

Post a Comment